- 2,650 runners will be accepted for the half marathon.
- 200 runners (100 teams) will be accepted for the relay.
- Runners must be 18 years of age or older.
- ALL RUNNERS MUST BE ABLE TO FINISH IN 2 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES OR LESS. Please do not register if you cannot complete a half marathon in two hours and forty-five minutes or less as road closures will reopen and aid stations will close based on this time constraint.
- BE SURE TO READ ALL “RUNNER INFORMATION” PRIOR TO REGISTERING. ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL WITH NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS.
- Online registration will close on Friday, September 6th or once the field is sold out
Registration opens at 12:01am on 1/1/19 with introductory pricing $60 for one day only.
- $100 per 2 person team (+ processing)
Saturday, September 7th from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The store closes at 6:00 p.m. There is no packet pick up on Friday evening. We are there setting up the tables and packets but the bibs are still being prepped and will not be on site until Saturday morning. Packets and bibs can be picked up Sunday morning form 5:45 am to 6:30 am on Sommerville Rd, outside of the Metro parking lot.
Saturday Packet Pick up location-
RnJ Sports Discounters located at: 11910-R Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852. Click http://www.rnjsports.com/ for directions.
What to bring to Saturday pick-up….
…. proof of identity:
If you don’t know who you are how are we supposed to know. Please bring proof of identify. You may pick up a bib for a friend or the entire neighborhood if you are that nice.